This book takes serious beekeepers past the beginning stages and learning curves and offers practical, useful advice to move your passion into a part-time or full-time career with measurable results. This beekeeping business how-to guide offers all of the in-depth advice you need, in one place.
- Writing a business plan
- Finding the best sources for funding
- Determining what your facilities will be and how to acquire them
- Getting and installing the right equipment
- Cooperating with other local businesses
- Stocking inventory and managing warehouse space
- Finding customers
- Raising and selling queens, packages, and nucs
- Expanding pollination, including contracts to protect you
- Making and selling peripheral products from wax, propolis, and honey
- Organizing teaching, speaking, and planning events
- Hiring and managing your growing team
- Promoting your business
- Measuring your success
This book provides solutions for all your beekeeping business questions, from start to finish. With this knowledge, you can become as knowledgeable, confident, and successful in running a business as you are in beekeeping.